Being present in the main social networks is no longer enough, it is also important to understand the strategic framework in which social networks fit into the digital marketing policies of your brand or company. Thus, social networks are currently the best way to be in touch with your current and future customers. Fewer and fewer companies and businesses are able to thrive outside social networks, making it necessary to approach their audience through a well-systematized strategy for managing their communication on these channels.
trainer: Jorge Teixeira
workload: 8 hours
· Introduction to Social Networks;
· Historical evolution of Social Networks;
· Behaviors of new consumers;
· Social networks in the Digital communication mix;
· Communication strategy with Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and Twitter;
· Content strategy for each of the social networks;
· The best time to publish on each of the social networks;
· Importance of Mobile;
· Crisis management, monitoring and online reputation management;
· Analysis of metrics and statistical data in each of the social networks;
This training is aimed at people who work in the field of marketing and want to increase their knowledge, entrepreneurs who want to improve their digital presence and entrepreneurs who want to deepen their knowledge of digital marketing, bloggers, social network managers, community managers and professionals from marketing.
With more than 10 years of experience in the digital world, Jorge Teixeira has gone through web programming and is currently leading the Critec Digital Marketing team. Every day is challenged to find the best communication and marketing strategies for the brands he works with.
He holds a degree in New Communication Technologies from the University of Aveiro and a postgraduate degree in Digital Marketing and Electronic Commerce from Isvouga.